I take a lot of pictures with my phone. Then, a couple weeks later I’ll go through them, wonder why I took them in the first place, and delete them. Today I thought, “hey, I have a blog and can put those crappy pictures on there.” So I this is the start of a random pictures post on a sorta regular basis but not really because once I say it will be regular, it won’t be.
1. Here are two guys I was standing behind in line to get food. They are both playing the same game. With each other.
2. The cover of a Highlights magazine I found during my beach weekend. I don’t want to call alarm to anything, but that kid is sitting on a floating balloon and there are weeds growing in the pool.
3. This menu, also from the beach condo weekend. If you don’t see it right away, then we can’t be friends.
4. I went out with some friends on Friday. I’m a real entertainer as you can see. Who wants to hang out with me?
5. While I was out, I ordered a Three Olives Loopy and club soda (don’t judge, alcoholic fruit loops is the best). The server asked me if I wanted a lemon or a lime and I told her to surprise me.
The joke was on her because I ate that and it was delicious.
6. And lastly, hubs sent me this the other day and it made me laugh enough that I saved it on my phone.
Hope you’re all having a good week! 🙂