It’s been a long time since Three Thing Thursday has made an appearance here so let’s all welcome him (her?) back.
1. Apparently there has been a dress of mine on my bedroom floor for quite awhile. I either didn’t notice it (unlikely with my mild to moderate OCD) or thought it was a shirt of hubs (more likely because I would leave it there). After many days on the floor, hubs decided he’d pick it up and put it on the bed so I’d see it and put it away. Only, according to him, yesterday I made the bed around the dress and left the dress on the bed (sounds about right). Last night, he decided to try other methods to direct my attention to the dress.
That was a little jarring to see when you’re casually walking into the bedroom, but also funny. Points to hubs for original use of Pig Newton (he’s officially named).
2. There are new Lay’s flavors coming out. So you don’t have to click on the link, they are:
- Southern Biscuits and Gravy
- Kettle Cooked Greektown Gyro
- New York Reuben
- Wavy West Coast Truffle Fries
Suspiciously missing from the list is my new beloved Ketchup flavor. Is America not good enough for ketchup flavored chips? Why do you hate us, Lays?
3. I’ve been meaning to talk about this for awhile now but [insert excuse here]. Better late than never, right? Anyway, many months ago, hubs told me that my package arrived. Only, I didn’t order anything. When I opened said package, this is what I found.
Clif Bar sent me a sample of all their new organic trail mix bars. I did a Cliff Bar giveaway over a year ago, but haven’t talked to them since so this was a surprise. Hubs and I ate them all, thought they were delicious, and I promised myself I would mention them on the blog to say thanks. But I forgot. Fast forward two months and Clif sent me another box of the bars. That made me feel like a real jackass because I hadn’t said thank you for the first box yet. So here it is:
Dear Clif Bar,
I’m sorry I keep giving you the cold shoulder when you show up at my door. I’ve been busy and meant to give you the attention you deserve. It’s not you, it’s me. I promise not to ignore you again and to give you the respect you deserve. The two boxes of organic trail mix bars were delicious and very appreciated, especially the wild blueberry and dark cherry flavors.
Please forgive me. I still love you.
* This post is NOT brought to you by Clif Bar or Lays. They didn’t ask me to post anything. I just love food.*