1. Remember: Google Reader is buh-bye after Sunday. If you’d like to still follow my blog, there’s a bunch of different ways to do it that you probably already know about. But just in case, here’s how you can follow me:
- The Old Reader < — just like Google Reader (thanks to Ananda for pointing this one out)
- Email < — Check my right-hand side bar for the form.
- Walking behind me quietly
There are more ways, but you get the idea.
2. I’m finally doing something other than watching movies! I feel like a real grown up. Tuesday night, Hubs and I went to see Daniel Tosh and I even snuck in a picture.
Daniel and I graduated from the same university so that basically makes us besties. He was extremely funny. His delivery is just like on Tosh.O except it has more F-bombs and is way more offensive. I’m sure I’m going to hell for laughing at some of those jokes.
3. Ok, so I’m still watching TV and movies. Like that’s gonna stop. I made it to season 3 of Deadwood and I’m still loving it.
I’m gonna be sad when it’s over.
I’m thinking of starting House of Cards or The Tudors next. I hear HoC is great from everyone but I never hear much about The Tudors. Anyone like that one?
4. I’ve been quiet on the Crossfit front, but mostly because my trainer has been giving us super hard and super boring workouts that I don’t think are worth sharing (like, 150 wall balls and 150 slam balls for time. *snore*) On Wednesday, he gave me a really light workout in comparison to what he normally gives me and I didn’t want to kill myself afterwards. So please enjoy this workout that will not make you want to kill yourself.
I hadn’t been to Crossfit in almost two weeks, so I actually felt this in my quads and abs the next day. Crazy how much fitness you can lose in such little time.
5. I’m headed to Tampa tonight to see Ke$ha. Again. I love her so much. I love her enough to go to a show in which she is headlining with Pitbull. I can’t think of anyone I would rather never hear from again than Pitbull, so it’s obviously true love. And if you don’t like her, I don’t want to hear about it. Only declarations of love allowed. I’ve been looking forward to this all month. It’s gonna be so much fun! Once I get there of course.