1. I have an exciting little houseguest staying with me tomorrow night. That means, tonight is gonna be busy. Our guest bedroom has so much crap on the floor that I can’t get the Murphy bed down. So there will be cleaning to do. I also have a DIY bathroom project that I started last weekend that is taking a little longer than I’d like (I’ll tell ya about that one later). Plus, I just realized that I don’t have any blankets except the one on my bed. So I’m gonna need one of those unless I want to start getting creative with ideas on keeping Lindsey warm at night.
I know. That picture is amazing. You don’t have to say it.
2. I watched This is 40.
I can’t tell you how many blogs I’ve read that either said the movie was just OK or terrible. I need to stop listening to people because I loved it. It was hilarious and I just love, love Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann together. They can do no wrong.
3. I tried this over the weekend.
I hate pre-mixed drinks. They’re too syrupy and sweet and give the glory that is alcohol a bad name. But this was actually pretty good. It’s recommended to drink it on the rocks so don’t drink it out of the can like an animal – that drinks out of cans. Also not recommended – checking the calorie content online after you’ve had a bunch. Bud “Light” Lime my ass.
4. I feel like prescription bottles should be more descriptive.
Maybe adding “or else you will die” to the end of that might help. I mean, obviously I need to know WHY I can’t lie down for 10 minutes. And really, what does 10 minutes do? It’s not really in your system yet. And if you take it with plenty of water like it says, I’m assuming you won’t cough it up. It’s like the bottle is daring me to try it.
5. My love for Greek Yogurt Pancakes is still going strong. I’d have to say…too strong. I’m think I’m going to have to quit them.
I ran out of flour the other weekend and got a little frantic. I mean, not frantic enough to put on clothes and go to the store. But fairly frantic in that I would try anything to replicate them. I ended up making them with almond flour and then with coconut flour (both a bitch to flip). They tasted ok but it was just a mess to deal with. Then I tried whole wheat flour (don’t do that, it’s nasty) but it just didn’t taste the same without my white, bleached, healthy-living-blog hatin’ flour.
Unfortunately, they make me want carbs and sweets all.day.long. So now I need to train myself to eat egg whites again. Life is hard.
6. I saw this apple at the store today.
Honestly. I almost needed two hands to grab that thing. (TWSS)
7. It’s unseasonable cool today. We are actually having record lows. WTF? I think it was 54°F when I left for lunch. I am totally loving it. So of course that means I get to break out the tights and boots
one last for the first time.
8. I can’t leave you guys without including my bunny boo. While I was getting her food the other morning, she ran into my bedroom (which is not bunny-proof). Usually she’s too much of a wuss to walk on the laminate to get there so I don’t worry about it, but I knew something was up when she was being too quiet. It was great for me because I love picking her up. Bad for her because she hates it.
That is not a happy bunny. And yes, I wear a robe sometimes.