First of all, thank you all so much for your comments on yesterday’s post. I mean, seriously. They were all so helpful to me and you are all amazing. ❤ I will be sure to keep you all updated once I decide on the future of my boobs.
Ok, now let’s get to some random stuff.
1. Michelle posted a link to a Greek Yogurt Pancake recipe last week. I noticed they had three ingredients (my main qualification for a recipe – it’s gotta be dumb enough for me) so I decided I had to try them.
Michelle says she’s addicted to them, but it’s all lies! I am the one with the problem. I have eaten them for breakfast EIGHT days in a row. She’s only eaten them twice. Who’s addicted now, Michelle? Hmm?
- 6oz cup of Plain Chobani
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of flour (you could use 1/2 cup for a less yogurt taste if you’re into that)
I add a little water because the batter is so thick. I also add cinnamon, vanilla liquid Stevia, and blueberries because I like ’em sweet. It makes 3 big pancakes or 6 smaller ones that keep me full all morning. The whole thing is 270 calories and 27 g of protein. Yes, please.
Updated to add: Use a little baking soda if you don’t use self-rising flour. Sorry, forgot to mention that.
2. I’m four days into my week and a half of rest from working out and good lord, I cannot figure out what to do with myself. That’s how much time working out takes from my life. I’m now bored.
3. I saw Warm Bodies last night.
Dumb, dumb, dumb. So dumb. It was cute but just…so dumb. The main girl, Teresa Palmer, reminded me so much of Kristen Stewart – facial expressions and all – that I thought they could be sisters. Then I was looking online and found I’m not the only one. The girls have comparison photos all over the interwebz.
Which reminds me, I also saw Side Effects a couple weeks ago. Hubs hated it and thought it was “contrived and boring.” I thought it was decent, but definitely a renter. I guess it was supposed to be full of twists that you didn’t see coming, but I didn’t find any of the twists all that surprising.
Has anyone seen Beautiful Creatures yet? The effects in the trailer look so cheesy that I can’t decide if I should see it.
4. I was looking at some old pictures of Pants. I think she liked her first chin so much that she got another one.
5. I’m heading to Tampa tomorrow for the Gasparilla Half Marathon. The race is on Sunday and it’s gonna be a hot one. Not amused, Florida. Not amused.
The race won’t be so bad if it actually rains. Plus, it’s supposed to be mid-80’s in Orlando so at least Tampa is a few degrees cooler. But not cool enough that I won’t still bitch about it.