I have another super easy recipe for you.
I was trying to figure out what to do with my last two bananas before they went bad (that didn’t include freezing them) and this is what I came up with after checking out about three different recipes online.
Don’t get all bent out of shape because they’re called “Paleo.” If you’d like, we can call them “pancakes made from crap you usually have in your kitchen,” because that’s basically what they are.
- 2 small bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- blueberries (optional)
1. Put everything but the blueberries in a food processor/blender.
At the last minute, I realized I didn’t have almond butter, so I used natural peanut butter instead (hence the “almost” Paleo Pancakes).
Blend until you have batter.
2. Grease a pan with coconut oil. (Or get lazy and use Pam like me. That is a cooking spray. Not a woman named Pam, you perv.)
3. Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. (Add the blueberries on top if that’s your thing.)
4. Cook for 3 minutes on each side at a medium heat.
Makes 8 pancakes. Well, I’m assuming it does because some of the batter ended up on my thigh and on the floor, so I got 7 1/2 pancakes out of it.
I ate four of them and they were surprisingly filling. I don’t get full easy. Trust me. I’m the girl that waits for you to put your fork down so I can eat off your plate. So make these. They’re good and picky husband approved. If you don’t have a husband but want one, this recipe will make it happen.*
*Probably not accurate