As always, I have a bunch of things to talk about that I never mentioned this weekend:
1. I bought a new fish tank for Max. It’s big and unecessary and it annoys me that I even spent money on a fish that I don’t really like in the first place. But the outside of the box is what sold me. This fish tank has the ability to bring its owner happiness and I want in on that action.
2. I ran 12 miles with my group on Saturday morning. It was 55 degrees out and fabulous. My average pace was 10:50 which is slower than a few of my previous runs, but I felt really fast and that’s got to count for something. Next weekend I have an 8-10 miler and then it’s marathon time. Expect a freak out post at some point.
3. Yesterday, I ran 4.25 miles at a 9:33 pace. I’m not supposed to be running extra miles since I’m in taper, but I had to burn some calories after Saturday night’s drink fest 2011. I’ll probably skip a run this week for cross-training so I don’t upset the taper gods.
4. I went to a few Halloween stores yesterday. I found this Wilma Flintstone costume that was really cute. The store had regular and plus sizes, which I don’t think I’ve seen before. I felt like the photographer didn’t even try with the plus size girl. I mean, at least photoshop her a tan and give her a wig that fits.
5. I think I found the reason why people have children: infant costumes. omgsocute!
6. I also found this hat that I really wanted to buy but then wimped out because I’m cheap. Now I can’t stop thinking about it.
7. And last but not least, guess what just became the most clicked picture on my blog?
Ya’ll are a bunch of pervs. This week, I’ve had almost 200 searches for “American Horror Story maid.” I guess something eventually had to take the top spot away from “unicorn poop cupcakes.”