Happy Friday everyone! First, I’ve been loving all your comments lately. You guys are hilarious about what annoys you at gyms. I especially love the comments that said I looked good in this picture. I’ve decided to have that one copied, framed, and hung in every room of my house. Maybe I’ll even mass-produce it into pillow cases and give them away as presents to my friends. I hope that’s not creepy.
(Seriously, thank you. You all are sweet.)
And second, I’m having a good day for no reason, so I decided to love on some random things. So here are the things I’m loving right now.
1. Someone already found my blog this morning by searching “watch running porn race” and “lady beard.”
2. My day of bad eating is behind me. And let’s face it, I’ve done way more damage in a day, so candy, cheeseburger sliders, fries with ranch dressing, and one donut isn’t that bad in comparison. At the end of the day, instead of feeling like crap, I kept thinking how awesome that donut tasted so I wasn’t too broken up about it.
3. These two songs on the way to work this morning:
Florence + the Machine “Heavy in Your Arms”
Yeah Yeah Yeahs “Down Boy”
4. Shorter days at work. (I work nine hour days to get every other Friday off. The Fridays I do work are 8 hour days, and that hour makes a huge difference.)
5. Good hair days. I cut off most of my head but I think blogger points should be assessed for using the self-timer.
6. I’ll be seeing Bobby Lee Saturday night at the Improv. Anyone remember him from MadTV? The dude is crazy funny.
7. I’ll be seeing this girl Saturday night for her birthday/going away party. She’s moving to South Carolina. 😦
8. I’ll be seeing this girl in concert on Sunday night.
Don’t think I forgot your past, Kylie.
Does anyone remember when The Locomotion was popular? (If you don’t remember the song, know that you are young, beautiful, and probably born in the late 80s, unlike myself.)
Something tells me she won’t be doing that song…
Oh, and one thing I will not be doing this weekend.
I don’t even think Natalie Portman can save that movie.
If you’re from Orlando, don’t forget to enter my giveaway! Right now you have a 25% chance of winning. But who’s counting? 🙂
What are you loving right now?