It’s been a long time since I’ve done a TV Tuesday post and last night’s episode of Cougar Town has inpired me! If you are not already watching this show, for the love of all things holy, start watching it. It is one of the best shows on TV right now.
Here are just 10 of the reasons why you should check it out:
1. It’s consistently hilarious. I laugh out loud at every episode.
2. The title has nothing to do with the show. (It’s more like a grown-up Friends.) Producers almost changed the show’s name for the 2nd season. Instead, they make fun of the name before every show’s title. (It changes every week.)
3. It’s only a half hour long. With DVR fast-forwarding, that’s 22 short minutes of your week. You have time for this!
4. It’s for everyone, not just women. My hubs loves this show even though he strongly resisted it at first.
5. You can make a drinking game out of it. Drink everytime Courtney Cox doesn’t have a glass of wine in the scene. (Oh, and come over to my house anytime you want to play this. Mandatory game requirement.)
[I included links to Youtube in case the embedded videos don’t work for you.]
You can watch last night’s episode here, or you can stayed tuned after Modern Family tomorrow and watch at 9:30 on ABC. That’s Eastern time folks. Oddly enough, I am not being paid for this post.
Do you watch Cougar Town?
Do you suck all the toppings of a Twix bar and eat the cookie last? (I know that last question has nothing to do with this post, but I noticed this week that I do that everytime.)