I have been doing Crossfit for over two years now. I love it possibly more than running (don’t tell!) because it allows me to get a full strength training workout done in half the time. Hubs and I go to a trainer who specializes in Crossfit three times a week (we don’t go to a box). The workouts never get easier since you’re always trying to improve on time or repetitions, so it keeps me challenged and interested.
Here are some of the workouts our trainer has given us:
No Equipment Crossfit Workouts
- Abdominal Deck of Cards Workout 1*
- Abdominal Deck of Cards Workout 2*
- Abdominal Crossfit Workout for Time
- No Equipment Full Body Crossfit Workout
- Hotel Room Workout (< — Great workout if you don’t have a lot of space.)
- One Set Every Minute Workout (30 minutes)
*This Android app is great for the deck of cards workouts. It does everything for you (but the workout) and I use it when I do deck of cards workouts on my own. There’s also one for iPhone that is similar.
Other Crossfit Workouts
- 10 Round/10 Rep Workout
- 20-15-10 Workout
- Deck of Cards Ab and Back Workout
- Full Body Workout
- The Modified Murph (<— Extremely challenging)
- The Most Pinned on Pinterest Workout (< — Ya’ll love this one apparently. It’s been pinned over 3,000 times.)
- The Spartan Workout (< — The workout the guys from the movie 300 were famous for doing.)
- Navy Seal Abs (< —- do with or without equipment for the good mornings)
Workout links go to the original post the workout was published in. You may need to scroll a bit.