It’s time for another edition of crap from my phone. A lot of this stuff makes it to Instagram, so it may be a repeat for some of you.
1. Let’s dial it back to October. I had a great Halloween this year. Just, so good. It’s started at work on the 30th where Michelle, Kate, and I decided on a group costume.
This costume taught me that there are people out there that have no idea what we’re dressed up as. Reactions at work ranged from, “What are you?” to “Do you think that’s appropriate for work?” And the answer to that is yes. Yes we do.
2. On Halloween day, hubs wanted to go to Spooky Empire to bring a birthday gift to a friend that was running a booth there. Spooky Empire is a big convention for horror fans (a.k.a., me) and they have celebrity guests each year. AndOMGfangirlalert!
It made. my. day to meet Matthew Lillard. He signed my copy of Serial Mom and talked to us for a bit. He was so nice and genuine. He talked to all his fans and didn’t rush them. We waited in line to meet him and he has this rule that children can skip to the front of the line, so we got to watch him play with a 6 month old baby in a Scooby costume. My ovaries hurt from watching that. I need a baby every Halloween so I can dress it up and give it to Matthew Lillard to play with.
3. I feel weird posting pics of other people’s kids that I don’t know, but this family was posing for all sorts of pics so I guess it’s ok. I could not get over that kid dressed as Chucky. I mean, he (or she?) was creepily playing the part and looked so good.
Seriously, how do I get a kid for Halloween only?
4. Later Halloween night, hubs and I went to our friend Ursula’s party. We didn’t know anyone at the party but had a great time meeting and talking to new people. I also met my new boyfriend at the party. His name is Buddah.
That piggie was so sweet. I want him so bad and now I have piggie fever. (Similar to baby fever, but for guinea pigs.)
5. My co-worker went on vacation. She told us if she didn’t come back for any reason, that we could all have the decorations on her desk. (??) Preparing for the worst, I guess. So we decided to assume she wouldn’t be back and took everything out of her cube and put up cobwebs and a vacant sign.
She got back and literally did not care that all her stuff was gone. She even made a comment that she liked the minimalist look, which basically ruined all my fun. Some of her decorations are still at other people’s desks three weeks later and my awesome joke was killed dead.
6. And lastly, if you want new pants (in a larger size), I highly recommend this.
I don’t even know what to do with that stuff beyond putting it on a spoon and then into my mouth. I mean, doing that is working out fine, but I’m sure there’s some carb out there that I haven’t discovered yet that can act as a cookie butter shovel to my mouth hole. This stuff is so good that I’m breaking up with Nutella later tonight.