I take a lot of pictures with my phone and most of them never make the blog. (Mostly food pictures. Why do I take so many food pictures?) Usually, I look back and wonder why the hell I took the picture in the first place. In the boredom of my own hotel room, I decided to go through them and delete the ones I don’t want, but some of them I thought were worth sharing before deleting.
1. I took this one at Wal-Mart last week. Good news ladies, there’s a bra that eliminates that pesky back fat on 90 pound women.
Now you can look like your 80 pounds!
2. One of the weirdest ingredients I have ever seen on a menu.
3. This one is from my last work trip. Texas is so fancy, they have a special brand of water at concerts.
4. I don’t even know what to say about this. It’s like the dickey for this century.
For those of you thinking, “Hey! I could use one of those!” please know they sell cute cami bras that serve the same function and will not embarrass your boobs.
5. Is that Pure Green Coffee Bean craze still a thing? I never mentioned this, but I tried it out for six weeks awhile back.
I was going to talk about it, but it didn’t work so I didn’t think it was worth mentioning. Although, I must have had high hopes since I took a picture of the bottle when I got it in the mail.
6. A t-shirt I found in New Orleans that I must have found funny at the time (yep, I was drinking).
7. I wore the color off the tread on my running shoes for the first time ever. It’s a proud day.
I’m guessing they have around 800 miles with all the walking I’ve been doing lately. I stopped counting somewhere around 650.
8. I found my biography on a shelf at an airport store.
Alright, that’s it for today. I have one last day of work and then I get to go home tomorrow morning. Although, I have a feeling I’ll be traveling again pretty soon. Oh, and I ran for the first time in six weeks yesterday! I’ll tell you about that next week.
Hope you all have a good weekend and I’ll talk to you again when I’m back in Orlando.