Alright, so there’s a lot of random things going on in my mind right now, so random it will be!
1. I ordered this pair of Mizuno Wave Creation 14’s.
I need another pair of shoes like I need a hole in the head, but these are going to make my big, boat feet look ridiculously cute.
Right now, I’m running in the Brooks Ghost 5 and I like them but they aren’t perfect. I mean, I can’t really think of what’s wrong with them either so I guess it’s just a feeling based on nothing.
I ran in the Wave Creation 11’s for two years and loved them but once they were discontinued, I was afraid to try the new model. So instead, I tried every other shoe under the sun, which now that I think about it, makes no sense.
2. My friend, Andrea, sent me this on Facebook because it “reminded her of me.”
That, my friends, is a fork that monitors your eating habbits. This is from the Web site: “The HAPIfork alerts you with the help of indicator lights when you are eating too fast.”
Now, I don’t know why a portion control light-up fork would remind anyone of me, but I am fairly certain if I ever used it, my dinner would be a rave.
3. Another friend, who knows I’m eliminating artificial sugar from my diet, sent me this really helpful graphic.
4. Anyone making a New Year’s resolution to save money? A friend posted this on Facebook and I thought it was a great way to save over $1000 bucks this year.
5. My next husband announced he’s having a baby with his current wife. Rude.
6. I roasted my first beets the other day.
They were delicious, but I gotta say, I can’t handle the pink pee and purple poop. I mean, I’ve eaten lots of beets before and never had that problem. It was like a flamingo massacre in my bathroom. So of course when I saw it, I first thought, “crap, I’m dehydrated.” So I drank a ton of water, only to generate more pink pee. So then I thought I was dying. Isn’t pink pee the first sign of dying? Probably. Anyway, turns out it was the beets and I’m going to live.
Also, that “condition” is called Beeturia. (<—- Now you can say you learned something from this blog other than my poop schedule.)
7. What’s James McAvoy doing these days?
I feel like he was in every movie for awhile and now he’s nowhere. I miss him.
Alright, time to work. Tonight, I pack my stuff for Austin and then I’m off to see this girl. So excited! Hope you all have a great weekend.