1. After New Orleans but before the great plague hit, I did this little workout.
Hubs and I asked our trainer for “medium” workout and this is what we got. Let’s just say after four days of gluttony, those box jumps killed. I probably could have done two sets had I felt less…New Orleansy. Still, it’s a good workout and you can always use a stepper or stairs if you don’t have a box for the jumps. (Just be careful.)
2. I’m running the Orlando Half Marathon this Saturday. Hey, maybe I’ll actually run the race this time. I figure three weeks of booze, no training, and the flu should put me right on track for a PR.
I’m not 100% better (still congested), so instead of a time goal, my new goal is for Michelle and I to recreate this picture from this same race two years ago.
Got that, Michelle?
3. I just found out I have a two week work trip to Sierra Vista, AZ starting this Sunday. Nothing like less than two weeks notice for a long ass trip. I checked the weather. It’s 35 degrees out there at night. Since I only have one long sleeved shirt, I’m going to have to pull a Chandler to keep warm.
I messaged back and forth with Tara yesterday. She assured me Sierra Vista is a crap hole (might not be her real words) and that she pities the fool who goes there (also might not be her real words). So I guess I’ll just have to bring the fun with me. At least I hear there’s a good, sketchy biker bar near the hotel.
4. I’m not one to tell people what to do. But, I’m going to tell you what to do. Eat this.
I don’t even like Boston Cream Pie but this stuff is good. I’m having a problem keeping it in the house because someone else’s greedy little mitts is getting a hold of it.
5. I found out what my babies would look like should I have them.
I was always worried that my kids would be ugly, but now that I know for sure, I’m gonna have ten of those beautiful creatures.