Last thing I’ll say about all this blog business and I’ll get back to my regular posts.
- For those of you who asked where to find the email subscription button, it’s in the right-hand column of the blog. Type in your email address in the subscription field and press Subscribe. Viola!
- For WordPress subscribers, click Read Blogs < Blogs I Follow and then add http://www.eatwatchrun.com in the enter URL field and click Follow. That should work. (Or you could use Google Reader like the rest of us.) ;-)
- I’m still working on the look of the blog, so if you see changes here and there, that is just my indecisive womanly nature at work.
Oh, and self-hosting a blog is a bitch. And I didn’t even have to deal with most of the issues because of this girl and that guy. I don’t consider myself an idiot with computers by any means, but I do now. I’m still trying to understand what the heck is going on around here. Ok, now on to other things.
1. I follow Kristen Bell on Twitter. Let’s just get that little tidbit out of the way. Well, she tweeted this video. (< —- Watch it. So funny.) And when I saw the tweet, I responded to her.
About a week later, I got the best Twitter spam ever.
Have I ever?!
There’s something I love about that spam going to me and Kristen Bell. I feel like we’re closer buds now.
2. I wrote a post titled Whiskey-A-No-No a few weeks ago.
Then I noticed it shows up in Google Reader like this.
Thank you Google Reader, for making me look like a complete tool.
3. I was shopping at Best Buy the other day when I spotted this.
Limited edition Twilight hair styling tools so you can look just like Bella and Edward. Remember, ordinary styling tools may not make you look like them. Also what may not make you look like them: your face.
4. The other day, I saw this in the grass while walking into work. Well, I saw two of them.
I’m going to venture to say that’s the laziest spider ever. I’m not sure that I even knew insects could be lazy (ok, arachnids). But obviously, he couldn’t be bothered with climbing anywhere or say, spinning a web and hoisting himself to a safer location. Not that I blame him. I’m pretty sure if I were a spider I’d probably do the same thing. But honestly, he’s got to know that’s a bad idea.
5. I was on the treadmill watching Vampire Diaries last week when I noticed something that seems to happen a lot on the show.
Does anyone else pull their friends to their chest and hug them when their sad? Because Elena and Caroline hug like this a LOT. I’ve had the same best friend for 30 years and I still haven’t gotten a hug like that. Am I not worthy of chest hugs? Have I been doing it wrong all this time? These are things I need to know.
Alright, I’m off to finish some work. Then I might do some hugging research.