1. I was thinking about how happy I am that I had my running gait analyzed the other day. And then I realized it took me over 10 pairs of bad shoes, 15+ years of running, 2 marathons, and 10 half marathons to do it. WTF?
2. More than a few of you thought that picture of the legs on the treadmill in my last post were my legs. This concerns me a little. I think you all know that I would never wear white and orange running shoes.
3. Nicole Ritchie just figured out the secret of how to shape-shift into a 40-year old Goldie Hawn look-a-like.
5. I ordered a Skinny Peppermint Mocha Latte at Starbucks the other day. Ok, Michelle ordered it for me because I don’t know how to order anything at Starbucks without sounding like an idiot. I did learn that a Frappuccino is frozen and a Latte is hot. So, I’m on the fast train to knowledge over here. Anyway, the girl at the counter asked me what my name was so she could write it on the cup.
6. When it gets cold in Florida, everyone gets crazy. At 60 degrees, people will start bundling up in ski coats like it’s sub-zero outside. At 50 degrees, everyone who complains that they hate the heat and it never gets cold enough will start complaining that it’s too cold and they can’t wait for summer. Then, at 40 degrees, network TV will constantly remind you of the outside temperature as if it’s a breaking news story.
Hey everyone, it’s 39! Watch out!
That’s not even freezing, Florida. Unless it’s actually snowing or there’s a polar bear tsunami coming through, I don’t need to know about it. Does that happen anywhere else? I feel like people in Florida are super-finicky and bitch about the weather all the time. I prefer to keep my bitchiness to April through December.