Time for a little bit of random since that’s what I do best. Also, I realize that’s the worst blog post title ever.
1. So, that hair thing. I decided not to go back to my stylist. I know you all said I should but I kinda agree with Verlin – I can’t sit there for another 1.5 hours much less 3. I’ve been saying I don’t want to go back to her for the past 4 years and I keep doing it for some reason. Basically, I’d rather pay full price to get my hair done somewhere else than have her fix it for free. In the meantime, I re-cut my bangs because the highlights underneath look like crap if they are swept to the side. So until I get off my lazy ass at some point and have my hair redone, it shall look like this.
I don’t love it. I don’t hate it. However, I do look like I should be meeting up with the gang at the Peach Pit after school.
2. I put up the Christmas tree over the weekend. It’s one of those pre-lit trees and this year hubs decided that because it has lights, it doesn’t need decorations. How do men come up with this stuff? Last time I checked, Christmas trees have both, but he purposefully left the ornaments in the attic when he got all the decorations down. Luckily, I found a few in our big box of decorations, so now our tree has about 10 ornaments on it and looks like I gave up decorating half way through.
3. I did a little Christmas shopping this weekend. Things aren’t looking so hot for my friends and family but Christmas is looking up for me because I ended up buying 3 things for myself.
I haven’t seen any of those but I want to and they were all cheaper than a rental. Now, hopefully season 7 of Weeds will stay on Showtime On Demand long enough for me to get through Season 6.
4. Last night I ran 6 gun-free miles in 57 minutes. They felt pretty good even though I was casing old ladies and children the whole time to see if they were packing heat.
5. I found what I want for Christmas. It’s this bra from Victoria’s Secret. I hope it’s not too much.
6. I’m pretty sure I could have written this season of Dexter since I guessed Sunday’s plot twist on the blog’s Facebook page after the second episode. I never see anything coming when it comes to plot twists, so the fact that I guessed this one makes me think some writers should be fired.
So anyone who saw that prediction or anyone who sent me scolding text messages at the end of the episode (Kim!) – sorry about that. I swear I’m never right about this stuff!
Are you good at predicting plot twists? (I suck at it. Although, the hubs is good. He ruined Inception for me by predicting the end in the first 10 minutes.)