1. Kirk Cameron’s birthday picture.
Ok, I know this picture is a few weeks old, but bagel Friday at my work is more exciting. At least his friends sprung for the foot longs, but I really think Mike Seaver deserves more. Like a Chick-Fil-A platter.
2. My fish hated the new, large, awesome aquarium I bought for him. He basically freaked out all the time and stopped eating. I gave him two weeks to get used to it. And really, how long is a fish’s memory anyway? He couldn’t possibly remember his old, small, crappy bowl. So, I returned the aquarium (the filter didn’t work well anyway) and put him back in his NYC apartment of a fish bowl. Now he’s eating and being his usual lazy non-swimming self. See if I try to make a fish happy again.
3. I went out Friday night to celebrate my best friend’s birthday. I ordered a beer and a bottle of water and got an actual glass bottle of water.
Who orders this stuff? I felt like I was destroying the Earth even accepting it. But then I quickly forgot that the bottle wasn’t plastic, drank every drop, and then threw the bottle at a baby seal.
4. This dress on Rosanna Arquette. (When did she start looking like that?)
Thanks to Carol for sending this one. Does she know my personal style or what? I’m thinking Christmas party.
5. I had a new garbage disposal installed on Friday. The guy installing it asked me what I thought about the economy and then preceded to tell me how much he hates Obama and how he thinks we need to “go back to the Constitution.” He made sure I understood that “back to the Constitution” meant when women and non-business owners couldn’t vote. WTF plumber?