Firstly (is firstly a word?), thank you all for your comments yesterday. I definitely have no intent of changing my content but rather was curious how you felt about bloggers that change their content according to what readers want. Personally, I think the blog is no longer “them” once that happens. The motivation changes and the blogger isn’t as real.
That’s not to say I wouldn’t totally change this into a wrestling blog if offered enough money, but I had just thought it was an interesting discussion topic.
I’ll have to say, I loved Melissa’s reason for why she started blogging and I loved that Alyssa had a different opinion than everyone else. Plus, I love both of their blogs so you should go check them out. 🙂
As you may know, random is what I do best. So, here are a few things on my mind today:
1. I went to my martial arts fitness class last night. Usually if I go to class tired, it takes about 5 or 10 minutes of class and I’m instantly pepped up. That was NOT the case last night. I was so tired through the whole thing but I think it at least worked out the soreness in my hammies from Sunday.
2. I’m thinking of trying out New Balance sneakers. Does anyone else wear them and like them? I love my Mizunos but I’m cheap and the ones I wear are $130. They already have over 300 running miles on them (and that doesn’t count all the walking miles) and I can tell the cushioning is starting to go because my left knee was hurting around mile 11 of the half marathon on Sunday.
I like these, but wish they had a more fun color:
3. I love Snyder’s Honey Wheat Twists. Eat these. It’s a party for your mouth and all your teeth are invited.
4. Why does my bunny hump and lick Dr. Seuss’ Grinch every morning? She’s fixed…and she’s a GIRL.
Not very ladylike, Bunnypants.
5. Thirteen was back on House this week. I’m more excited about this than I should be because Olivia Wilde is one of my girl-crushes. She left the show for a year, I’m assuming to film Tron Legacy, get divorced, and generally be better looking than everyone on the planet.
Nice to have her back. Hopefully she can kick Amber Tamblyn’s lame-o character to the curb.
6. I didn’t take a shower this morning. I pulled back the shower curtain and lazy overcame me. I apologize in advance to those around me and particularly my husband who thinks I need one of those every day.
What’s the random thing on your mind today?